This will be a rather short post today guys. This caused a big headache for me so I just want to get it out there.
I ran into this error: ‘Could Not Load File or Assembly “System.Runtime, Version=X.X.X.X, Culture = neutral …” or One of Its Dependencies’
I googled the heck out of it. Tried multiple different things including repairing visual studio, messing with config files, and much more.
None of the suggested solutions worked. I ended up having to delete the ‘bin’ and ‘obj’ folders.
An old DLL may have been causing some issues. Either way, this fixed it.
Have fun coders. Let me know if this fixed your issue.